martes, 20 de julio de 2010

survey time!

1. How old will you be in 3 birthdays?
24! w00t!

2. Do you think you'll be married by then?
I don't know... maybe? probably not.

3. What do you look forward to most in the next 3 months?
going home ^^ :D

4. Who was the last person you called?
my mom <3

5. Have you ever played a team sport?
yeah, at school. I never enjoyed it, though.

6. Who is the last person to text you?
I think Sejal.

8. What were you doing at midnight last night?
turning off my computer and going to sleep.

9. What happened at 11:00 a.m. today?
11 am today didn't happen yet :)

10. How many states have you visited?
Nine. 10 if you count Texas, but that was just the airport :P

11. If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be?
Paraguay <3

12. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
flip flops? :)

13. When was the last time you cried?
hmm... a couple of weeks ago.

14. What was the last thing you drank?
water.

15. Favorite ice cream?
cookies 'n cream!

18. What jelly do you put on your PBJ?
I hate peanut butter.

19. Do you like coffee?
Love it.

20. How many glasses of water a day do you drink on average?
actually I drink water bottles. and... probably anywhere from 7-10.

21. What do you drink in the morning?
chocolate milk ^^

22. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
yes, on the left side.

23. Do you know how to play poker?
nope...

24. Whats so good about Fridays?
that I don't have to work the next day.

25. Any plans for this week?
not really. just trying to pack my boxes and buy everything I want to send.

26. Do you eat out or at home more often?
at home, but I also eat out a lot.

27. Ever stolen a street sign?
Nope.

28. Do you keep a piggy bank?
no... I just save my money in my wallet xD

29. What kind of camera do you have?
Canon PowerShot SX120IS.

30. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
both. oceans are more beautiful, but pools are nicer cuz there's no sand :P

31. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat?
window, because I love to look down. lol. but I hate it when I need to go pee and the person next to me is sleeping :S

32. Do you know how to drive a stick shift?
not yet! but I will learn pretty soon!

33. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
Books and things for the house :)

34. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?
my earrings and my mood ring :)

35. Do you speak any other language?
Spanish 100%, Portuguese... 90%? Guaraní 70%, Italian 30% LOL

36. Can you roll your tongue?
not really :/

37.Who is the funniest person you know?
my brother Chiqui.

38. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
nope... they're just there, on the couch.

39. What is the main ring tone on your phone?
hah. my cellphone can't have music on it >.<

40. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
yes, my mom kept pretty much everything :)

41. What is the colour of your bedroom walls?
Beige and white. boring, I know.

42. What are you doing tomorrow night?
Gym?

43. Are you nervous?
Nope.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario