sábado, 23 de abril de 2011

i need to stop worrying
i need to stop wondering

i just wanna enjoy the present
and not think about the future

is that too much to ask?
is that something so impossible to obtain?

please God, I want you to be enough
I want to be happy because you fill me
not because some guy makes me feel special

that should be a complement
something that adds to my happiness
not all the happinness itself

i need you so much in my life
i need you so freakin' much
i need you to show me you're there
i want to feel that you're all i need

i want to be so in love with you
so that nothing else matters
i want to feel so full and happy
and like i don't need anything else

you can make me feel that way, can't you?
i'm here, do your work.
change me, cleanse me, touch me.
i try to get away from you but right by your side is where i wanna be.

i love you, God.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario