jueves, 10 de febrero de 2011

it's amazing how some things affect us
it's funny that when others tell us
we don't believe them
we think they're exaggerating

until we experience it ourselves
then we know it's really like that

someone once said they had too much love to give
they only needed the person to give it to

i can say the same
i may still need to learn a lot
i may still need to grow up

but does that mean i can't do it with you by my side?
i think i still could, but of course, i ain't got all the answers.

sometimes i get so impatient and so lonely
that i just want you here with me

but someone who knows much more than I do
told me that I must learn to be happy by myself first
so I can be happy with someone else

it's really hard, but I'm gonna keep trying
i know that He can help me til the end

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario